www.SensoryTest.com SaaS Software as a Service Terms of Service Agreement:
I. For purposes of this agreement, www.SensoryTest.com and Sensory Computer Systems LLC, may be used interchangeably and are hereafter referred to "The Company".
The Company provides the SaaS software as a service for application, database warehousing and website hosting and some analysis of research and surveys. SaaS Software as a Service. The Company does not send unsolicited email messages. Any surveys and/or email invitations received that carry the www.SensoryTest.com links are hosted using our services, but were not sent by The Company. Rather, they are sent by the party, or in behalf of the party, requesting the survey.
The Company has a zero tolerance policy for any illegal activity, pornography (and related surveys), and warez (software piracy). Any surveys found to contain, promote, or link to such content are subject to immediate removal from our service.
II. No Personal Identifiable Information (PII). The sensory data you and your respondents exchange with SensoryTest.com is all low risk. There never needs to be any personal identifying information about your panelists or yourself - no names, no ss numbers, no telephone numbers, no mailing addresses, no credit cards, no birth dates, etc. Same for the professionals users. No Personal Identifiable Information (PII). The account login credentials are generic and non-identifying, no real names, no personal information. SIMS Online is a simple survey subscription service with advanced focus on CPGs product development and product quality assurance. No Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
III. The Company cannot be held responsible for the content of surveys or pages hosted under our service. The Company does not review surveys or pages for content before they are posted, and does not verify, endorse or otherwise take responsibility for the contents of any user-created surveys or pages. However, we reserve the right to remove any surveys or page from our servers at our free discression or which we determine is in violation of our rules and guidelines.
IV. The Company may terminate user accounts at any time, without notice for conduct that violates these guidelines, or for any other reason, and may terminate user accounts and delete any and all user information for conduct that The Company believes is harmful to the business or any of its users. Pages found in violation of these items may be subject to immediate deletion and removal from our servers, and their webmasters and companies subject to banishment from our survey site network. The following is a non-exclusive list of content and behaviors that are UNACCEPTABLE to The Company.
- Content that contains or contains links to: nudity, pornography, adult content, sex, swearing, abusive or foul language.
- Content that condones, promotes, contains, or links to warez, cracks, hacks, their associated utilities, or other piracy related information, whether for educational purposes or not.
- Content or surveys that are promoted through the sending of unsolicited email (spamming) or mail fraud schemes, or surveys that promote or condone the sending of unsolicited email to individuals not affiliated with the sender.
- Content that commits acts of copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property infringement.
- Content that is racist, or otherwise extremely offensive to others, including content which aggravates, harasses, threatens, defames, or abuses others.
- Having password-only, hidden, or restricted access pages other than those provided through the features of the survey administrator (all survey pages must be accessible to the Internet community at large). If you are interested in private or password protected surveys, please examine our administration and upgrade options.
- Sites that exploit images of children under 18 years of age.
- Binary files, downloads, etc. that are not linked to an html page on the users site, such that an advertising banner is displayed.
V. The Company provides space for hosting surveys, but makes no implied or express warranties about the reliability of this space or related services. The Company is not responsible for any deletion, alteration, or loss of data, survey, or results due to network or system outages, file corruption, accidental deletion, incompatibilities or any other reasons. The Company makes no guarantees as to server reliability, speed, or consistency, and cannot be held liable for such.
- Users are responsible for regularly monitoring and creating backups of their own files, and agree to use the The Company resources and infrastructure at their own risk. This service is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Neither The Company nor its partners makes any warranty with respect to any content, information, services, or products provided through or in conjunction with this service.
- The Company make no guarantee of the accuracy, correctness, or completeness of any information on these web pages, surveys, databases, or results and are not responsible for any errors or omissions arising from the use of such information; any failures, delays, or interruptions in the delivery of any content or services contained on our servers; or losses or damages arising from the use of the content or services provided by The Company.
- The Company company reserves the right to include traffic generated by all web sites it hosts in its overall accounting of page views, unique users, and other usage measures. This includes providing web traffic measurement companies with all URLs hosted by The Company for use in their projection of The Company and the parent company's overall traffic.
- The Company may also link to or include on its web site resources and information provided by 3rd party partners and providers. We do not guarantee the reliability of this information, nor does the inclusion of this information imply our recommendation of these services; it is merely provided to assist you in the creation of your web site and provide added value to our service.
- You agree to indemnify The Company against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from the your use of this service. This expressly includes your responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights and any libelous or unlawful material contained within your survey or web site.
VI. Other rules and guidelines:
- Each user is responsible for building and updating his/her web page or survey, and regularly backing up any related data.
- User accounts may be deleted after 60 days if there is no activity on the account, in order to free up unutilized resources.
VII. The Company reserves the right to amend or change these guidelines at any time without notice.